Sunday, January 24, 2021

About the Mayflower book

After discovering and verifying my family’s Mayflower link I thought long and hard about how to best present this information. I did a little research on Isaac Allerton and it only took a few minutes to discover that his daughter, Mary Allerton Cushman, was the last of the original pilgrims when she passed away in 1699. That info quickly led me to a book about her, "The Last Pilgrim", on Amazon, which was the basis of my plan for my dad’s Christmas gift. But I had to figure out how to explain (with us being in different states and time zones on Christmas morning) why I was giving him a book about a long dead pilgrim lady. So I decided to compile the lineage into a book of my creation. 

He figured it out.  Mission accomplished.  

PDF file of Mayflower book






~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment